I. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect the following categories of personal data about you which are described in more detail below: (A) information you provide to us, (B) information we may automatically collect, and (C) information we may receive from third parties. The information listed in (A)- (C) above, are detailed below, and hereinafter referred to as “Information.”
A. Information You Provide to Us
In using our Services, you may provide us with Information, including, without limitation:
- Individual identifier such as name, and contact information including email address, mailing address, make model of car for pickup orders, and telephone number(s);
- Payment and transactional information including credit/debit card numbers and food products purchased; and
- Additional Information as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
B. Information We May Automatically Collect About You
Our Services may automatically collect the following categories of usage and technical Information about you. This Information is used by Kaiyo Grill for the operation of the Services, to maintain quality of the Services, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Services. This Information may include:
- IP address, which is the number associated with the service through which you access the Internet, like your ISP (Internet service provider);
- Date and time of your visit or use of our Services;
- Domain server from which you are using our Services;
- Type of computer, web browsers, search engine used, operating system, or platform you use;
- Data identifying the web pages you visited prior to and after visiting our website or use of our Services; and
- Your movement and activity within the website, which is aggregated with other information;
- Geographic data such as country or region;
- Mobile device information, including the type of device you use, operating system version, and the device identifier (or “UDID”).
C. Cookies & Technologies Used to Collect Information About You
We and/or certain service providers operating on our behalf may collect Information about your activity, or activity on devices associated with you over time, on our sites and applications, and across non-affiliated websites or online applications. We may collect this Information by using certain technologies, such as cookies, web beacons, pixels, software developer kits, third-party libraries, and other similar technologies. Third-party service providers, advertisers, and/or partners may also view, edit, or set their own cookies or place web beacons.
b. Web Beacons. Website pages may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity). We also use these technical methods to analyze the traffic patterns, such as the frequency with which our users visit various parts of the Services. These technical methods may involve the transmission of Information either directly to us or to a third party authorized by us to collect Information on our behalf. Our Services may use retargeting pixels from Google, Facebook, and other ad networks. We may also use web beacons in HTML emails that we send to determine whether the recipients have opened those emails and/or clicked on links in those emails.
d. Mobile Application Technologies. If you access our website and Services through a mobile device, we may automatically collect Information about your device, your phone number, and your physical location.
D. Information We May Receive from Third Parties
We may collect additional Information about you from third-party websites, social media platforms, such as but not limited to, Facebook, or Instagram (“Social Media Platforms”), and/or sources providing publicly available information (e.g., from the U.S. postal service) to help us provide services to you, help prevent fraud, and for marketing and advertising purposes.